We are specialists in temporary and
permanent staff provision.
ESP Recruitment is a privately owned company that has been operating over 25 years, and was created to provide professional recruitment services and workforce solutions to major industry and government sectors.
We are specialists in temporary and permanent provision of both skilled and unskilled labour, across a diverse range of industries. We guarantee the quality of our people, and we are committed to delivering your company a dedicated, reliable,
professional and cost effective workforce solution. We aim to exceed your expectations with our unprecedented levels of customer service and are available to meet your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call or email us today to discuss a customised, cost effective solution for your staffing needs.
Our commiment to quality
ESP’s quality policy, and our unwavering commitment to this policy, is fundamental to the way our organisation operates.
It is company policy to consistently provide professional services which fully meet, and in most cases exceed, the contractual requirements of our clients.
In achieving this objective, the company has established and maintained a Quality Management System, in accordance to the requirements of The Quality Standard AS / NZS ISO 9001:2000.
The system was developed in conjunction with our entire team, and is fully supported by all staff and management.
We are confident in the quality of our candidates and always strive to achieve the right fit from the outset.
If any candidate proves to be unsuitable within the first four hours of placement, ESP will not charge for the hours worked and organise an immediate replacement at no extra cost.
ESP Recruitment can provide you a competitive advantage, by allowing you to focus on driving and growing your business.
ESP Recuitment’s commitment is to:
- Always prioritise the needs of the client
- Provide quality services that exceed the needs and expectations of our clients
- Provide services on a ‘right first time’ basis
- Immediately address and resolve customer concerns
- Ensure that Quality Awareness is maintained at every level of the organisation
- Ensure that every employee assumes responsibility for the quality and reliability of our service
- Ensure that all personnel understand the company goals and objectives
- Provide our personnel with the necessary skills and competences to achieve their KPIs
- Work to always ensure the health and safety of our team members
- Always conduct business affairs profitably, honestly and ethically
- Recognise and reward success